Michael Bloom founded and now runs Praktio, a provider of
interactive, online learning games and exercises for developing
practical contracts skills and know-how.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry,
subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal
Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights
about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or
suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us
- The origin story of Praktio - from teaching a transactional law
school clinic to legal tech founder.
- How "learning contracts" is like learning a new language or
- How Praktio works. Teaching contract fundamentals (and
other things you missed in law school).
- Why Praktio’s motto is to “make mistakes.” Helping
students and now customers enter the “growth
- How Michael Bloom's law school teaching days shaped his
- Thoughts on if law school is preparing students for the new
- On doing "design jams" in law school. Issuing
spotting and poking holes vs. creating and building
- Why contracts are important. How mastering transactional
language can put your legal career on a
- The importance of understanding the structure and anatomy of
- Favorite client success stories.
- Why senior level partners are now on Praktio!
- How to learn more about Praktio, take a quiz and demo the
Links and Resources from this Episode
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the