- Mary Juetten's latest book "The Business of Legal: The
Data-Drive Law Practice" - now available on Kindle for under
- Understanding the process of how to re-think, re-design and
experiment with your law firm to drive positive change.
- Avoiding "impulse buying" in legal tech – starting with
solving a specific problem.
- Using data to track how people are finding out about your
- Why the way of the future involves subscription plans – what
lawyers can learn from the other professions.
- Re-branding billable hours as "recordable hours."
- Using time capture to measure performance vs. using it to bill
clients, similar to engineers.
- Tech tools Mary is using to reduce fiction in capturing
- Mary's ideas on the "tiered structure" of the medical
profession and how it might be applied to legal education.
- A future of J.D. advantage jobs? The rise of legal A.I.
supervisors and online dispute resolution platform architects.
- Rethinking paralegals and the use of the term "access to
- How to get your copy of "The Business of Legal: The Data-Driven
Links and Resources from this Episode
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the