Jan 31, 2019
Case Status is the leading cloud-based, mobile friendly client
engagement and marketing tool for law firms. Former attorney Lauren
Sturdivant saw a future of legal that she didn’t like. She left her
high paying practice to change the way lawyers engage with their
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry,
subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal
Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights
about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or
suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us
- Observing the disconnect between attorneys and
- Why "client success" is critical to your firm's success.
Ordering a pizza vs. hiring a lawyer.
- The importance of knowing what's going on in a case each step
of the way.
- The tech development process - on hiring a great team and
listening obsessively to what lawyers wanted in Case Status.
- On making the leap from traditional practice to the world of
- The importance of keeping clients updated on their case without
- Why your clients may be your best marketers.
- How Case Status uses data to compute a level of client
- Applying Amazon's scoring methodology to boost lawyer
- Why law firms are excited about Case Status.
- Understanding the difference between "your version of solving a
problem" and your client's version.
- Recent success stories of Case Status in life-changing
- Why having client satisfaction data is critical to your
- The coming Case Status LawyerApp.
- Trends in the legal job market - observing "people will always
- "People want to pay less and know more" - the shift to flat fee
models and demands for transparency.
- Prepping for a virtualized legal economy and e-courts. Why the
days of marble desks and expensive leather-bound books are
- How to learn more about Case Status and demo the product
Links and Resources from this Episode
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the