Stuart Barr leads product strategy, innovation, product
management, design and user experience at HighQ. Stuart and
Host Ian discuss HighQ's intelligent work platform in the latest
Evolve the Law Podcast.
- Stuart's role at HighQ - how this platform is
transforming legal services delivery for both law firms and in
- Intelligent platforms and A.I. vs. intelligent working.
Combining A.I. with new ways of working.
- The need for law firms to undergo digital transformations -
helping lawyers "rethink" both the technological and human elements
of their work.
- HighQ as digital "legos." How Client's can creatively
build their own solutions on the platform and be first to market
with new solutions.
- What people are saying about HighQ.
- On the importance of both data security and "data
- Stuart on the future legal tech trends he is watching - keeping
an eye on both digital transaction management and legal project
- Why discussions on A.I. may be at "peak hype." Why it
might make sense to talk about "intelligent work" vs. artificial
- On the importance of knowledge management. Working in the
same system that captures your knowledge.
- How technology definitions can get warped over time.
Artificial assistance vs. artificial intelligence. Why
managing expectations is more important than managing
- On potentially becoming the "Salesforce of law." Building
a platform to deliver integrated solutions to multiple
- How to learn more about HighQ and demo the platform.
Links and Resources from this Episode
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the