Aug 1, 2018
For the latest topics, trends
and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law
Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts
and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more
information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free
to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- The Origin Story of Black Hills IP. Explaining "fully
- On being a Director of AI. Milena's journey through
physics, patent law and Legal Tech.
- Milena on why not having a traditional legal education (i.e. a
JD) is not a barrier to working in Legal Tech.
- Imagining the law jobs of the future - and the required
- The typical Black Hills IP customer.
- Milena's favorite client success stories.
- How AI will actually impact the Legal industry. Taking
"the robot out of the human."
- How to solve legal problems like a physicist.
- Milena's proposed design changes to law schools.
- Breaking down design thinking and human-centered design.
- Milena and Ian's dreams of killing the billable hour.
Also, allowing non-lawyers to have ownership in law firms.
- Milena's advice for law students looking at Legal Tech.
- The oversupply of lawyers and access to justice problem.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please
leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your
favorite player to get the latest episodes.