Oct 9, 2018
Entrepreneur, Tech CEO, Berkeley MBA - Building Tali, a next-gen
timekeeping platform powered by Amazon Alexa.
Matthew Volm and Host Ian explore the voice integrated future of
legal services in this week's ETL podcast.
- The origin of Tali – asking how Alexa could solve the problem
of time entry.
- How Tali leverages voice capturing technology to help lawyers
capture up to 40% more billable time.
- How voice technology will increasingly complete other legal
admin tasks. Exploring the voice integrated future.
- How Matthew went about product development. Why product
development and customer discovery “never ends.”
- Why friction and complexity are detrimental to your
- How AI and machine learning are used to power the Tali voice
time entry platform.
- What lawyers are doing with more time.
- Matthew on what is unique in legal tech and critical traits for
- On finding a problem worth solving. Why you need to feel
the pain of your customer.
- The value of making small improvements vs. quantum leaps.
- What will and won’t be automated in the future.
- Why lawyers who adopt AI will replace lawyers who don’t.
Links and Resources from this Episode
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the