Aug 30, 2018
Host Ian Connett
and co-host Dan Lear of Right Brain Law talk to Kim Bennett in this very special
episode. K Bennett Law LLC helps serial entrepreneurs,
start-ups and small businesses address their labor, employment, HR,
intellectual property and general business strategy
For the latest topics, trends
and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law
Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts
and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more
information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free
to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Kimberly's initial aversion to law practice.
Transitioning from the medical school path to law
- Working for juvenile justice in Georgia with PHD/JDs. How
natural curiosity helps your legal career.
- Taking a cross-disciplinary approach. Lessons learned from
psychology researching, including the importance of understanding
empathy and the client’s journey.
- The power of helping others get what they want.
- On going “heads down” during times of challenge. Getting it
- Dissecting internal vs. external motivations.
- Working through the Great Recession. Joining a family
practice and being a legal entrepreneur.
- The power of taking things into your own hands.
- Working at Google'. Kimberly's passion for moving the
- Utilizing technology to offer subscription and virtual legal
services. How Kimberly built her practice and model helping
businesses and lawyers evolve their practice.
- The results of Kimberly's Myers Briggs Test.
- How Kimberly's sees The Future of Law – getting back to being a
- Being a “creative thinker” vs. a “document drafter.”
- How to connect with Kim and learn more about her practice.
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please
leave a review by
Subscribe to the podcast on your
favorite player to get the latest episodes.