Sep 14, 2018
dealcloser is an online platform designed for corporate lawyers
that makes the transaction process more efficient and accurate,
automating or eliminating many of the non-value added
administrative tasks required to keep a deal running smoothly. Amir
is a former corporate lawyer who practiced corporate law at a large
international law firm. Amir has assisted on numerous
transactions, from small to very large, and has a thorough
understanding of the problem dealcloser aims to solve.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry,
subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal
Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights
about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or
suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us
Links and Resources from this Episode
- The origin story of dealcloser– on discovering
- How Amir met his Co-Founder and built a transactional software
hub without significant "programming" experience.
- Understanding what matters most is a lawyer’s own
client relationships. On making dealcloser client’s
- The importance of increasing lawyer professionalism through
- The tech scene in Edmonton. New hire plans and what Amir
looks for in new hires.
- Tips to law students looking for legal tech
work. The importance of “involvement” and getting to know
your local startup community.
- 2 things Amir would have done
differently when founding dealcloser.
- AI and the unforeseen impact on legal education.
- Amir’s experience playing music and the connection between
playing in bands and founding companies.
- On the problem of now learning how to be a lawyer in law
school - and how to fix that.
- How dealcloser can significantly lower the costs of
transactions. How to learn more about the product, try it and
connect with Amir.
- Go to www.dealcloser.com/atl for
a 30 day trial today!
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the